Monday, August 4, 2008

More Swimming Fun


I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the kids swimming out in the pool. Mindy and her kids came over for a swim last week and it was so fun. I think kids could swim all day and never get tired of it. Mindy and I even got cooled off in the pool since it was sooooooo HOT!!!
I thought it was funny that the girls brought out all their Littlest Pet Shop toys and played by the pool when they needed a break. I think they had the whole town out sunning themselves by the pool.

I love when people come over for a swim! It saves me from boredom being out there by myself watching the girls and reading a magazine. Plus, the girls LOVE friends - so it's a win-win!
Thanks for the fun guys! We sure had a BLAST!

6 comments:

Bits Of Becca said...

What a fun day. It would be so nice to be able to just go out my back yard and have the kids swim. I enjoy so much watching the kids play and watch their creativity. Watching them play with the Little Pet Shop toys one the pool deck would be one of those times. How cute.

Bits Of Becca said...

p.s. thanks for your comment about my playlist. That really means a lot to me. Those are just some of my favorites from the past and present. A couple of the songs were the girls favorite as well. They were excited when I put them on.

Jennifer said...

AND I still haven't been to your pool. LIKE you're SO far away or something????

idahohubers said...

I'm imagining me and the kiddos swimming with you and your girls ... it was fun! If only.

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo for friends coming over!
love swimming with friends VS alone. lucky you have a pool!

pam said...

Looks like so much fun!!!
We need to come swimming before it gets cold...can't image it cold outside.