Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Golfers

Golf has become the #1 sport in this house. Tom and the girls have so much fun golfing I'm sure this will be a hobby that lasts for awhile. Aren't they just so cute?

We signed Cassidy up for a 4 week golf lesson through the town rec. program so every Saturday Tom and the girls get dressed and head out to class. While Cassidy is doing her class, Tom and Miss Abby hit golf balls. Abby thinks this is the funnest thing ever. Can you believe that? This morning we all went and I have to admit it was fun to watch them so into this sport!! I sat in the shade and read my book and it was HOT!!! The rest of them were out in the sun just having the time of their lives! I think next week I'll stay home where it's cool, and they can go sweat it out on the golf course.

BTW I'm sure I would be roped into playing golf with them but lucky me my arms don't go strait so when I hit the ball - oooops it always goes the wrong way. Darn! (wink)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bits Of Becca said...

How fun! I'm glad you were able to be there to watch. I'm with you though, I would much rather be home where it is cool. We were able to buy a membership to the golf course here, and Sam got me golf clubs for Christmas! I guess I'm golfing too. It is fun to be out there with the kids, and as a date night as well. At least you guys can golf all year round..., I guess we can too, as long as no snow is on the ground (we golfed when it was 45 degrees in November:) )

pam said...

Too cute!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I love it!! I think that is wonderful!! Those are memories the girls and Tom will never forget! I still remember the first time my grandfather took me golfing!

Lori said...

They look great. Golf is fun, and when the weather cools down you'll have to join them out on the course. My kids also love golfing with their dad. It's so fun to watch them hit the ball, or in my case, TRY and hit the ball. :)

Vidal's Nest said...

I'm not into it much but tony and the kids love it.
we lived on a golf course in colorado and I would ride in the cart with tony just to hang out with him while he golfed.
What a fun way for them to build a great relationship with their dad!

Anny said...

It is always fun to have a family sport and they will be able to do this forever! When we go to Carmel you better watch out though, I went golfing with Becca and Kass in Montana and I am pretty darn good. Hee Hee!
Darling picture.