Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You Are Beautiful

Cassidy went to a Stake Activity Day Party on Saturday (for church girls 8-11). I'm so sad I am not the leader for these girls and missed this fun day! One of the classes she went to (there were four and all were darling!) was called True Beauty Tips. I thought I would post them so we can all benefit from the fun day they had!

True Beauty Tips
For Beautiful Lips
Say only good things about others
For Sparkling Eyes-
Look for the good in everyone
For a Slim Figure-
Work hard helping and sharing with those in need
For Lovely Hands-
Use them often to lift others
For Poise and Grace-
Walk with the knowledge that you are a daughter of God
Have a great day Beauty Queens!

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH i love that.

i just found this quote the other day.in vinyl. perfect for teen girls or tweens in our case.

"If you are confident, you are beautiful "

heck , i wish i knew this back in the day.

lindsey said...

those are awesome!! thanks for sharing

steele's said...

That's so amazing that Cassidy just did this! We're planning an activity with the Mia Maids in 2 weeks using this exact quote. I hope they are as happy with it as Cassidy was. When are you coming to visit?

uniquelynat said...

that is so wonderful! thanks for sharing. i love it!!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Love it!! I think I'm going to have to print that out for Ms. Abigail! Thanks for sharing!

jana said...

AMeN to that! Thanks activity day leaders!

Cindy said...

Wow -- this was awesome! I love it!! Thanks for sharing - it was something I needed to hear (read)!! :o)

Jennifer said...

She was so cute to watch during that class (I taught it and asked her to tell you hi for me but I don't think she has any idea who I am!). When the lady before me was talking about hair, she would run her hand through her hair (Cassidy not the teacher) ... she was very attentive and cute!

Andi Gooch said...

Hey Cara - I still like to buzz by every now and then. I'm an AD leader in my ward - this is sooo cute - I will have to use this for something. We just had our Stake AD - it was so cute too. The theme was "Lift up your voice and sing". We rotated to 5 classes and learned how music effects us in all areas - soo cute. Love your blog - it's so fun - andi gooch

Anny said...

love the beauty tips! I'll have to use these!