Sunday, September 7, 2008

52 Blessings Project

Week 35
A Clean House
Right now my house is NOT clean. Therefor I am thankful for a clean house because I feel so much better about life when things are neat and tidy.



Sundays are for rest, games with the girls, naps, church, things like that. A day of rest. What comes from a day of rest and also a day of laziness the day before the day of rest (Saturday)?

A messy house, piles of dishes, a full garbage, bedrooms that the floor cannot be seen etc.
Tomorrow will be a busy day but it will be worth it to have my house back in order. Tom even said he would go in late and help me tomorrow - he's the MAN!



(I saw this cartoon quote and had to laugh - it's so 100% true! Wouldn't you agree?)

5 comments:

raising4boys said...

I agree a clean house is a great blessing. So is enjoying your Sunday with the family.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You been looking in my windows! My house looks like yours sounds! And the cartoon, 210% true! A clean house is a great blessing...... wish it were more often seen! :)

Emy5 said...

I Like this quote! It applies to me!

miscellany said...

That cartoon is spot on! Man I have spent a lot of time in front of the window in my den...and I'm not looking at the lawn!!!

Kass said...

ha ha! Everything, especially my brain, feels less cluttered when the house is clean! I wonder what we're supposed to learn w/ the constant repetition of this task. Why can't we just clean our house once after we move in & that's that? I can see similarities in many other important tasks in life such as scripture reading, church attendance, fulfilling callings, etc. They are never "done" but need to be repeated over & over throughout our lives.