Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cowboy Day

Here is Cassidy on Cowboy Day. I thought she looked so cute in her pink hat.
Cass, Jane & Bree
The girls walking home from the bus.
Aren't these the cutest picture of Bree ever?
I can't believe I took these pictures!
Jane - The Little Cutie!

I went to pick the kids up from the bus last week since it was a half day and we were all going to swim at Monica's. Cass, Bree and Jane were walking in the alfalfa fields and I thought to myself, "I have to get a picture of them in their cowboy clothes in that field!" So I hop out of my car and go running out into the muddy field that has alfalfa up to my knees to get these pictures! I was laughing and shouting, "WAIT! STOP! I want to take a picture!" Of course they started running away but after begging and pleading and chasing them farther out into the field they let me. The little stinkers!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

loving life with livie said...

seriously adorable! love them!

thanks again for the help on my sidebar!

Lolly Jane said...

so cute!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are flipping cute! way to go!

Anny said...

Cute pictures! Your photography is dang good. Is it your camera or your photography class? I want a new big fat camera and am starting to look. I laughed at how the girls ran from you when you told them you wanted to take pictures. That is exactly what happens to me. Kids see mom pull out a camera and run! I have to beg, plead, threaten, bribe and so on. It's worth it though, those pictures are darling!

raising4boys said...

I love those pictures of your girls!

mjilsteele said...

Cassidy and Abby are so photogenic! What sweet girls they are,too. And how they do love their Mom and Dad. I'm so thankful that you take the time to show them how important that they are to you! Love always, Mj