Sunday, October 5, 2008

52 BP

I'm Behind in my Blessings -Shame, Shame Everyone Knows My Name!

Week 34-
Vitamins, Herbs & Oils
I'm thankful that we can have different options for our bodies when they need a little supplement now and then. I found the best Health Store that my Mom would be proud of. I picked up a few things for me, Tom and the girls. it's nice to know we can get things for our bodies when they need them. I'm feeling better already!

Week 35-
The Internet
I am thankful for the ability to ask a question and have it answered. How lucky are we that we can have free medical advice, trivia questions, history facts and anything else our little hearts desires right at our finger tips? I know there is a lot of evil out there on the net but with things that are meant for good there is always some bad to go with it. Thankfully with protection we can have great information to make our lives better, easier and more knowledgeable!

Week 36
Cooler Weather
Yep, it's cooled off. I didn't have the A/C on all day. There was a nice breeze and it felt wonderful! I love fresh air and about this time of the year I am in desperate need of it! I loved having the windows open, the sun on my face (that was the perfect temperature) and letting that stuffy, stale summer A/C air out of the house for at least 6 months!!! Aaahhhhh!

Week 37
Creative People
I love to be inspired by creative people. My Mom was very creative and my Brothers and I have a little of that creativity in us. I love learning new fun things to make and do. This week I made a new recipe binder for my pathetic old one and it was so fun! (I'll post more and pics later). I also made a cute spooky banner that I got from a very creative girl, and read the funnest magazine about creative kids crafts. I also went on a date with the girls and made pottery (will post about that too later). I am thankful for creative inspiration.

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Ahhhh, cooler weather. We have been out all afternoon and evening. Love it! This is why we live here!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! are you all caught up now?
dude you are doing awesome. i bailed out on week 8. shame on me for sure.

raising4boys said...

I love all your blessings!! I have been wondering how many are still doing the project. I'm in for the long haul, 12 more to go.

I wish I knew who else was still participating so I could visit them. Have you thought about putting Mr. Linky on your blessing posts? He is pretty helpful. But maybe it's a little late in the game.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

All great blessings!

Anny said...

Great blessings! I am so behind! I'm sure you are loving the cooler weather, you have a wonderful winter coming your way. And if it were not for the internet, we would be able to keep in touch like this, love it too!