Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blocked

I am having Blogger Block.
I have a lot to write about but am not making the time to sit down and write about it. I also am not making time to sit down and read blogs. Hmmm...... I'm not sure the reason. I miss all my blogger friends. I miss writing about the daily things that go on over here.
Sad
Very sad
Blogging that is.
I'm not sad.
Just busy.
And blocked.
So my goal for the day is not to complain about my blogger block but to
do something about it!


So as the girls are playing today on their day off from school. I vow to come in here sit my behind down, upload a bunch of pictures and.......blog!


Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Good Luck!!!
:)

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Good Luck!!!
:)

Ros said...

woo hoo! Can't wait!

ps I love how you are gentle with yourself and make daily frustrations or simple pleasures fun to read about. You are a great writer!

Becca said...

Same, Same. I'm putting together a filing cabinet right now, and got distracted with getting caught up on reading blogs. I still have a drawer and file rails to put together, but.....oh well, another late night. :)

Anonymous said...

If you need ideas, my blog site totally rulz!

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

you SO totally remind me of myself!

Crystal Star said...

It looks like you need a little more luck :)

Webb Family said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Yeah!!! I have a computer again-Mike rocks!!
Thanks for coming to Bunko, everyone always loves it when you come.

Andrea said...

Glad I'm not the only one! I want to blog. I really do, but sometimes my fingers don't feel like typing. Really weird cuz I LOVE typing. LOL Just trying to catch up on your blog. Haven't been reading & commenting on blogs very much lately! I miss reading yours! I love it! BTW - LOVE your blog layout & topper. Don't know how new that is cuz I'm so behind. haha

Are you going to see Twilight??? I'm going tonight!