Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope your Christmas was merry and jolly just like mine. We had a lot of fun - with each other, with our family and eating yummy food. Tom and I start our diet tomorrow, it's been decided! NO MORE JUNK!

Favorites and Not-So-Favorites from today:
1. Getting woken up at 5am. (NSF)
2. Hearing the girls excited voice. (F)
3. Cleaning up the mess. (NSF)
4. Listening to my new ipod. (F)
5. Eating monkey bread for breakfast. (F)
6. Waiting for family to show up 2 hours late!!! (NSF)
7. Watching the kids play in the rain. (F)
8. Spending time with family once they got there (F)
9. Having Zac sit on my lap and tell me the cutest things. (F)
10. Having Berkeley sit on my laugh and giggle. (F)
11. Watching For the Love of Willadean with my brothers. (most favorite!)
12. Having Tom and Cassidy help me cook and clean up this morning. (F)
13. Being blessed with more blessing than I can count. (F)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

momof3crazykids said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, it sure looks like it from your post!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Hugs CARA! merry Christmas! love the list of faves and not so faves.