Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shopaholic

Are you getting as excited as I am for this movie to come out?
I seriously can not wait until February 13th.


Today Monica and I started making our Shopaholic glitter cups to take to the movie with us. We are on the hunt for some cute things to add to our cups. Can't wait to finish and post a picture. Did I ever post a picture of our Twilight cups that Monica made for us? (we got the idea from Crazy Mama and she put her own twist on them) She's so darn cute. I have dubbed her "The Glitter Queen" for good reason I might add.

We also finished a project I am making for a friend for Christmas. Yeah, I know - that was last month. I just wasn't happy with the project. It needed something and I wasn't coming up with anything. So I called the Glitter Queen over and WHA-LA!!! Magic!! It's perfect!!! A little glitter, a little tulle, some ribbon and it's TO-DIE-FOR-CUTE!!! I want to keep it for myself. you know it's a good present when you want to keep it. I will post a picture of it soon. Maybe next week once the friend gets the present. Wouldn't want to spoil her surprise.

So, questions: Have you read the Shopaholic books? Are you dying to see the movie? Did you see her (Isla Fisher) in Definitely, Maybe? She was so cute! Have you glittered anything lately?

6 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I read the books and loved them, but didn't even know they were making a movie of it! Fun! Hopefully I won't be puking and sick and can handle it!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i read the books. i can't wait for the movie.

OH fabulous idea to do a glitter cup for it. you need to get fancy shoe ornaments, and purses. a fabulous broach? good luck, i can't wait to see it.

love the twilight cups.

Anny said...

Haven't read the book, want to see the movie, added glitter to my "cookie dough" for Sharing time though (long story). Very cute!

Becca said...

Did not read the books, but the movie sounds fun. The glitter cup sounds like a fun idea too. I'm not a big shopper, but more and more, shoes I am liking to buy:)
I'm with you on the exercise stuff. I feel better when I DO exercise, I just need to do it!!!

momof3crazykids said...

After seeing the trailer for the movie I had to get them and at my Sams Club they had all of them. Last night I finished the 2nd one and today I'm starting the 3rd.
I love your Twilight cup and can't wait to see the shopaholic one.

Jellybean babies said...

I can't wait for the movie! I want to see who plays Luke. And I would love to own all the purses, clothes, and shoes from the movie/book. See ya at a future Bunko! ps- love the cups