Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computer Down

My computer started running slow a while back. Then it started shutting off at random. Not good I tell ya! So I called Tom's computer guru and he fixed it right up! I got it back today but it's not hooked up you. (I'm too tired) Tom let me use his laptop to update the blog. He's so sweet.

Today the girls and I went to a knitting class. I should have done this at the BEGINNING of the summer! They LOVE it!! They are using those hat looms that really make it easy and fast. My Mom had some at her house and her and Cassidy would make hats when she would spend time there. When she died I took the looms with every intention of keeping up the tradition. They have been sitting in Cassidy's closet ever since. I have finally redeemed myself. The girls have been coming and knitting for awhile then going off and playing then knitting then playing. Abby is almost done with the hat she started this morning.

We also spent a good part of the day going from store to store looking for new bedding for Cassidy. They have been so bored and edgy and to be honest I just don't have the energy to entertain them anymore. School is starting in two weeks so I told them they could switch rooms. This is keeping them VERY busy! They moved all their stuff b-y-t-h-e-m-s-e-l-v-e-s. And they did a GREAT job! They still have a lot to do but I'm so impressed! Hopefully this will keep them busy for another week and a half! It was a fun day! No fighting, all smiles and we got a yummy icee to beat the 114 degree heat. And boy was it HOT!!!

Tomorrow I have good ol' laundry, dishes and helping the girls. They off to pick paint colors and look for cute room ideas. Anyone have any favorite kids rooms web sites?

Night!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, that does sound fun. I'll have to see if my girls would like to try it.:)