Sunday, July 19, 2009

Temple Square

IMG_8668

I was planning on taking a lot of pictures while in Utah. We did have a lot on our list and I did have my camera with me of course. I came home and realized I took about 7 pictures. Can you believe it? I guess I was having fun or something (wink). My mind was on other thoughts – not pictures. So this is one of the few that was taken.

My little family who I am so thankful for. When I was growing up and planning out my life, there is NO WAY I could have imagined how perfect we go together. My husband who is pretty perfect himself and my sweet girls. I’m so blessed to have them! And blessed to have gone on such a fun and faith filled adventure! When are we going back guys?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I haven't blogged in so long. Your family looks so perfect! I'm glad you had a chance to go to Salt Lake. Sorry Anny wasn't there. Hope all is well.