Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Things I Want To Eat While On My Diet:

1.) Hot out of the oven Banana Bread with butter
2.) A Cupcake from Joe's Coffee Shop
3.) A bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with fresh Raspberries and rice milk.
4.) A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on Spelt Bread
5.) Cookie Dough and hot out of the oven Chocolate Chip Cookies made with said cookie dough.
6.) Chips and Salsa - you didn't think it would be all sweets did you?
7.) Loaded Baked Potato
8.) Warm Butter Cake with Milk Chocolate Icing.
9.) Chicken Picata with Garlic Bread
10.)Double Chocolate Brownies

This is why I am on a diet in the first place as you can see from the above list! For the next two weeks - NO SUGAR/NO FAT! Heaven Help Me!!!!

7 comments:

Lynn F. said...

Okay Skinny, why are you on a diet???
Hope we can get together before school starts. What does next week look like for you? Say hi to the girls.
--Lynn

Crazymamaof6 said...

what is this diet you are on?

and good luck! but you look fabulous for the record!

THE Bridesmaid said...

there is no reason on earth for you to be on a diet at all! And, what diet are you doing? Are you still allowed to have Diet Coke?

The {Prince} Family said...

okay that was a cute post. thanks for the smile!!!

and ps- why are YOU of all people on a diet?!!!

*katie* said...

Good luck! I've been eating better and exercising, but I'm not sure I could fully cut out sugar!

Webb Family said...

What diet are you doing?

Becca said...

All those foods sound so yummy....I haven't had lunch yet and my tummy is rumbling. Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll go have a bananaƜ