Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Sale - SOLD!!!!!


I finally found new bedding for the girls. So…….that means that this beautiful Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic bedding is up for grabs! Included is:
1. The twin sheet set with one standard pillowcase
2. The quilt and standard pillow sham that you see on the bed that is in excellent condition. There are no rips, or stains.
3. The three little pillows in three different fabrics
4. One fuzzy purple throw blanket that is not shown but very soft!
5. Two extra long sheer lavender curtains.

5. And the lamp shade you see on the dresser (lamp not included). It is a light lavender suede with a light pink cording around the edge.
I’m asking $60 and that is such a steal!!!
You can comment here or e-mail me if you are interested. I am willing to ship these anywhere in the USA, you just pay the shipping.
I can also give you the exact paint colors I painted the wall that match perfectly with the bedding.
Thanks!
Cara

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm SO excited!