Friday, August 28, 2009

This Week:

IMG_9471

Miss Amberly has had a hard time adjusting to all day school.  My friend Tiffany gave me the great idea for a treasure box.  As you can see above – there’s enough things in that basket to get anyone off to school with a smile on their face!  It’s worked like a charm!  Here’s a picture of Miss Amberly using her 1st prize – a jump rope.  She hasn’t stopped jumping since!!! (I’m not kidding!) IMG_9469IMG_9500-1

Here’s the girls before school – decked out in their Friday duds!

 IMG_9501-1

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I anticipate needing a treasure chest this year for my preschooler. Do you give it to her after she gets home?
Cute girls in cute cloths who really know how to pose! :)

michellejohnnie said...

I need to come back and read your blogging tips to spice up my blog. I love your "word" for the year idea and the 52 blessing project. How cool! I will be back when it's not midnight@!@@@

Crissybug said...

What a cute idea!! And what a small world...my Caden goes to the same school!

Anny said...

Cute idea! I love their outfits too.