Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brilliant Idea

I went to visit a few families in our church with Tom last Sunday. One of them have a BIG fluffy long haired cat. They showed us their trick for keeping the cat hair under control.
lint roller
Yep – it’s a lint roller! Have you ever thought about using one of these ON-THE-CAT? I hadn’t. I do have the Furminator and it works it’s magic 2-3 times a week on Flower our Cat. But to keep the extra fur under control I have a whole drawer of lint rollers. I even found them at the $1 store – 2 for $1! Can’t beat that price. And Flower thinks I’m petting her even though I’m de-furring her! We are both happy!!
p.s. it also works on the couch, computer, etc. think of the possibilities!
What do you use for pet hair?
How about my hair that falls out all over the bathroom floor?
Any ideas on that one?
Cara

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

is there a floor lint roller? what about making it one of the girls chores to lint roll your bathroom floor?

swiffer? vacuum?

lame on the hair loss. i commented on top ten tuesday on that.

Webb Family said...

YES!! I love the lint roller for the rugs. Great idea for the cat.