Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday

Ten Things I Love Right Now

10.) The movie – Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. – We love this book and the movie was just as cute! So glad I decided to be a “Fun Mom” today for half day!

9.) I so enjoyed the Primary Program at church on Sunday. There were times when I was playing musical chairs with my 5 & 6 year olds but over all it went fantastic and I was so proud of the kids. By the end everyone was in tears. It was one of the best programs I’ve seen yet!

8.) Before said primary program when we were sitting down in the pews, Abby leans over to me and whispers, “Mom, how did she get her hair like that?” There was a lady sitting in front of us with long naturally curly hair. I said, “Heavenly Father made her that way!” Abby said, Oh that’s not fair!” I love it that she is so observant and cute at the same time.

7.) Mindy’s house is finally done and I LOVE IT!!! I am so excited for her. She has a brand new house for FREE!!!! I am just giddy about it. Pictures coming soon♥

6.) The weather is cooling off (at night). I am loving the balmy air on my skin. Tonight is supposed to be in the low 60’s. ♥

5.) Watching my girls do gymnastics. They are so strong and graceful and full of confidence. I know for sure I wasn’t as confident as them when I was their age. They amaze me.

4.) Flipping Out. I’m addicted to Jeff Lewis. Don’t judge me.

3.) My newly spruced up front porch. Pictures coming as soon as I get my camera battery charged.

2.) I love it when my honey is home♥

1.) The Chicken Caesar Salad from HERE. Brooke told me about it and I’ve eaten it twice in two days. You can only eat the Chargrilled Chicken and Fruit Salad from Chick-fil-a so many times. (Although it’s good too)

2 comments:

uniquelynat said...

i love your list! what fun things to love!!

Susie J said...

I ADORE Jeff Lewis! Your blog is wonderful. Keep writing.:)
http://chinnyandpoom.blogspot.com