Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Friday

I'm in the process of sprucing up the ol' homestead. I'm having book club here in a week and you know how it is when you have a party!? Time to dust things off, do a little re-arrange-y and make old things new again.

I haven't taken pictures....yet. The battery's in BOTH cameras are dead so pictures are officially on hold. That's ok - it gives me more time to primp the place♥
(I know, I keep saying pictures coming soon...and they will I promise!)

For now I'll post a link to pictures of some of my Halloween decorations from last year. They are similar this year with a few new things I'll be posting later.

Halloween Decor 2008

One of my favorite things about blogging is getting decorating ideas. People are so clever! I'm so thankful to have so many talented minds helping me with my decorating dilemmas.

Here are a few of this weeks favorites:
a beach cottage
just beachy
velvet & linen
bits & pieces
u create

Oh and good luck trying to decide on a free desktop calendar this month.
They are both DaRliNg!!

Shabby Princess
Shabby Miss Jenn


Happy Friday!!!
What are you doing this weekend?
Do you have your Halloween Decorations up?
Do you have a favorite book I could pick for book club?

3 comments:

uniquelynat said...

so fun to fix up! i chose the shabby princess desk top. once i got the shabby miss jenn on there i thought the pictures and calendar were too small. we just read hunger games for our book club. it was really great. easy reading. realistically you could read that one AND the second book (catching fire) for one book club. another book i just LOVED was The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. SO SO cute!

just my 2 cents! :o)

Susie J said...

Cara,
Thinking we may need to head down to the Valley to warm up this weekend. It's going to be getting very chilly up here in No. AZ. :) If we don't head to Scottsdale we will be making a twin platform bed for our 19 month old (who still sleeps with Mommy and Daddy;) )and of course Football Sunday. :) Enjoy your weekend and Thank you for some new blogs to visit. I am getting so inspired by all of these wonderful bloggers. :) Susie J.

Susie J said...

Oh yes, A book...3 Weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks. Sweet, Sad, Intersting. The story of a trip he took with his brother and really his life story. Our Book Club loved it. Good luck and let us know what ya'll picked.