Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

These boys are getting so handsome and....tall! I think Ben is almost as tall as me!


Here are our teenagers. They were a riot and kept me entertained all evening.
Cassidy and Sela both trumpet players - what are the odds?
Our girls doing a wonderful job playing the trumpet.
Craig -the Piano Man - showing off his musical talent
Jump - Jump - Jump around!
These kids had so much fun in Abby's room we didn't see much of them the whole night!
Laughter is infectious!
These are the cutest best friend cousins ever!
They were so happy they got to have a sleepover they could hardly stand it!
Don't mess with game time.
This is very serious business in Tom's family!
Always has been, always will be.
I know this is not the prettiest picture but I wanted to show how the turkey was devoured!

Thanksgiving was so much fun! We had all of Tom's family (including Tom) over here Wednesday night. The turkey was de-lish-ous! it fell right off the bones and was devoured along with all the other yummy food that was present. Have I mentioned that this meal - turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce is my favorite meal of the year? Well it is and I ate my share let-me-tell-you! (and truthfully I have been eating it all week!)

Everyone had so much fun eating, playing games inside and outside, talking and we even had a musical performance from Cassidy and Sela on trumpet and Nori doing an amazing solo on his violin. (Tom has a Japanese brother if I haven't mentioned that before). We were sad that Mike and his family couldn't be here (they are in Missouri).

Family is the most important part of the holidays and I'm thankful for mine.

3 comments:

Anny said...

Looks like a great day! Happy Thanksgiving

crystal said...

What game were they playing? I love games, too.
xoxo

sassy sista said...

AUNT CARA!!!!! me and kenzie are looking at these right now...and your in BIG trouble! thanks for the picture! UGHHHH..