Friday, December 18, 2009

Today's List

Just a quick update on what's going on around here:
1) Cass is sick again - the throw up kind of sick - yuck!
2) Since it was a half day and the girls were just going to be watching movies anyway I let them stay home. Well.....Cass was staying home since she's sick but I let the munchkin stay home too.
3) Regis and Kelly (I mean Mark and Kelly) were hilarious today! I was laughing so hard at the list of worst gifts received. Watch it on Monday and it will put a smile on your face! You might be able to watch it on their website I'm not sure. If you have loads of time on your hands this will give you something to do.
4) I cleaned the house and got my cards all ready to be dropped in the mail. Yipee!!!!
5) My computer is finally all up and running with every program working to perfection. I am loving Windows 7 and my computer guy who made it all come together. Let me know if you need him to come over and fix yours.
6) I have another fabulous blog to share with you. It's my blog friend Crystal in Utah. Love her! We both wish we were each others neighbors. She is doing a daily Christ-Centered Christmas and gives you a new idea each and every day! I told you she was fabulous!!! Go check her out! Oh and read this post too it's so funny!

1 Happy House - A Christ-Centered Christmas

7)I went delivering goodies last night and realized that I am a talker. I mean, I know that I like to talk but I think I may be turning into one of those people that are "talkers" if you know what I mean. I don't want to be annoying - please help me! Am I a too-much-talker? Jeez, I think I have given myself a complex.
8)I'm off to make Tom an ugly sweater for a party we are going to. Can't wait!

2 comments:

crystal said...

I'm a talker, too--so I really can't help you. I just keep telling myself that I'm a HAPPY TALKER, so maybe it's not so bad when I catch people & keep talking&talking&talking&talking.

(i DO wish i were your neighbor.)

Imagine how long we could spend chatting over the fence! :)

Becca said...

Sometimes I catch myself talking and talking... realize I am... then just stop because I'm so embarrassed. :)