Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Yesterday I wasted 4 hours trying to merge my outlook contacts into word so I could make mailing labels. My nerves were fried and I'm embarrassed to even be telling you this. I'm hoping to make someone feel better through my pain. By the way - it didn't work very well so who knows if everyone will be getting a card. I'm so lame.

I did however get all my friend and neighbor gifts ready and hope to have those delivered by tonight. Cards are going in the mail today and teacher gifts went to school with the girls this morning. I have 26 hours until the girls are home for the holiday and I have to get crack-a-lackin'!

Yesterday my friend Lisa
brought me these for taking her family pictures. She is so sweet - I love them! I keep walking by them sitting on my counter and they make me smile. I'm going to have to bake something today and try them out! I also just wanted an excuse to post this picture of her on my blog. Is she stunning or what? I call this "Glam Lisa". She's going to kill me♥

My doorbell kept ringing all night with friends bringing goodies.
For dinner last night I had:
1 tamale
3 pieces of fudge
2 chocolate dipped pretzels
1 piece of homemade toffee
And this morning I had a i crev truffle in Edward Cold Mint for breakfast.
I'm a winner dont-cha think?

I'm off to clean off my desk, cut out tags, take a shower and do my hair (yesterday I didn't do my hair and it was a scary mess), run to the store and find something to eat other than sugar. Ooooh maybe some chicken?

Here's a link to more Christmas ideas - Crap I've Made I love the 3d snowflake (we've made these before) and the crystal tree science project!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my heck, Lisa is going to die! But I love the pic and it does represent true glam! Love your Christmas cards, looks like you have mastered Photoshop and those dang brushes! I love it! You are so talented and creative!!

Sue said...

Because Lisa never, ever, ever gets on the computer, she'll never know. But this is such a good picture. She showed them to me when I was in AZ over Thanksgiving and I loved this one... and all of the rest. Well done!!
Here's the link to the alphabet (which I use a LOT). http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=181
Merry Christmas! I hope you get everything done. You're way ahead of me. :)

Anny said...

You're getting there! I had NO addresses! I lost my list last year when my computer crashed and the paper list Kass gave me is in storage. It took me about 3 hours to find what I need, now I just need to put them in the mail. I'm feeling your pain. Hang in there!