Sunday, January 24, 2010

52 Blessings - Week 4

My bike is my blessing this week.
Are you sick of hearing me talk about it?
I just love it so!
This week it has helped me:
♥go find my children in the pouring rain,
(they were down in the greenbelt playing in the lake that had formed from all the rain)
♥take Abby to gymnastics around the corner
♥go for a ride with Abby and Cassidy to activity days (girls church group)
♥have a ton-O-fun yesterday riding with my followers who I have dubbed
"The Bike Brigade" (all the neighborhood children).  We pretended we were in a parade and waved to everyone we saw.  I had about six kids on bikes with me as we rode around the 'hood for about an hour.
Lot's of fun I tell ya!  LOTS!
♥my favorite thing so far was giving this little guy a ride in our "bike brigade".  He couldn't have been happier and neither could I!  Just look at that smile - I love him! (my nephew Will)  Doesn't he look so cute in my bike basket?

5 comments:

Lauralee said...

he is adorable in that basket- your bike is so darn cute! glad you are getting lots of good use out of it!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love your bike! It is so cool that you are still doing the 52 weeks project! Great blessing it is to be out enjoying life!

Brandi said...

This picture makes me smile:)

Becca said...

I love your bike! It looks like you are having lots of fun with it. Great pictures.

Anny said...

I love your new bike and you looks so cute on it. Our neighborhood kids would love a mom like you.