Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday On Wednesday

The Top 10 Things That Bug Me This Week:

10) The hours between 8-10pm.  Bedtime.  Need I say more?
9)   The stop light to get out of my neighborhood.  It takes forever to turn green then changes to red 10 seconds later.  It's annoying.  I am thankful that we have a stop light don't get me wrong.  It was dangerous and took longer to turn left when there wasn't a light.  Just make the green light longer please!
8)   The over-the-top-flamboyant-people-who-can't-sing-on-American-Idol.  It's not funny and I skip you - so don't bother going on the show please and spare me the embarrassment.
7)   The clutter in my house that I can't seem to get a handle on.  Art supplies, dirty socks and wet towels on the floor to name a few.
6)   Wal-Mart's ridiculously long lines that don't ever seem to get better.  Fresh and Easy is my new friend and I love them.
5)   My stomach has been upset all week (and longer) and it makes me not want to eat anything.  Then when I do it doesn't feel good and I have to think if what I ate was the problem and what I can do to try and fix it.  It's stupid and it's bugging me.
4)   There is no spell check on blogger since I switched over to the new and improved method.  That doesn't seem new and improved to me.
3)   My kids are still awake and it's 9:52pm.  See #1
2)   Junk mail.  In my mailbox down the street and in my e-mail on my computer.  Save a tree and your breath and don't send me your junk.
1)   I have polish on my two smallest toes (both feet) and no polish on the rest.  I can't reach my toes so I can't take it off.  When I think about it, it's too late and I am running out the door with my crazy looking feet being seen by the whole wide world.  I have been wearing closed toed shoes so no one can see them but how long will I keep this up?  I think tomorrow might have to be the day I come clean. (hee-hee)

6 comments:

Susie said...

Amen on number 1. I was hoping since your girls are a bit older than mine that it would get easier with time. You're not giving me much hope Cara! I HaTE Wal-Mart. Ours is ghetto and gross, and irritating. And last, I changed back to the old Blogger. I didn't like the new set up. Confirmation from you about spell check. That's something I need.

Jenifer said...

This is the closest I've heard you be crabby and you manage to giggle and be charming through the whole thing. I wish I was more like you.

I hate that light too. It's red for 15 minutes at a time. I hate #1 as well. I think we went to 10:00 tonight.
Go treat yourself to a pedi tomorrow! You deserve it! (Make it a company expense!) heehee

Becca said...

Dito on #'s 10, 7, 2, and 1! Except the polish is on my two big toes and none on the rest. In the winter not bad, until Pilates... oops, how embarrassing.

Megan said...

I love your list of annoyances... I would have never even guessed that there are things that bug you. You are always so positive!

Woodward Fam said...

Maybe you can have the girls give you a pedicure tonight, between 8 - 10pm since they will be up anyway. Ha, Ha.... Everyone deserves to be cranky. We are moms and we deserve a little respect....

Anny said...

You crack me up Cara. You're so funny. I hope your tummy feels better.