Monday, February 1, 2010

Congratulations!

The winner of my little give-a-way is……..

winner (Amberly got to pick the number because she is home sick with the chickenpox)

#10

Sorry it’s upside-down.  I promise it’s a 10 and not a 01.

That means Nikki @ http://nikbok.blogspot.com/ is the winner!

Congratulations!

Nikki, you will have to let us know what you get with your $15.00 gift card to

Shabby Princess

Have you seen her new FREE desktop calendar for February?  I have to go make it today!  It’s been a long time since I had something cute to look at on my monitor. 

And again – thank you so much for your sweet comments.  I don’t deserve them all!  I was happy to see that people actually read my blog.  Sometimes I wonder.  Gone are the days where everyone comments.   It was fun to read them all!  Don’t feel bad, I don’t always comment either.

I counted all the blog posts up between the 20 people who commented and me.  Guess how many posts we have? 

3614

Crazy Mama would have won if we were doing a contest on the most.  She has had 1967 posts including 141 that she wrote but didn’t even display on her blog.  Wow Julie!  You are my idol!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!  I am home with two – count them two sick girls.  Amberly – chickenpox and Cassidy came home from school with the flu.  Yippee for me!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Get well to the little girls. Sick is no fun. Oh...chicken pox..ick.

Nikki said...

Yea for me! I've never won a give away before. Woohoo! :) Thank you!

Sorry to be jumping for joy when I should be showing more sympathy for your situation of flu entering the house. Oh no!!!!!!! Hope it's contained to just her. :)

Nikki said...

Oh, I forgot to ask... How is your Aunt Janet?

Anny said...

I hope your girls are feeling better.

Crazymamaof6 said...

well even if i didn't win i'm thrilled to have gotten a mention.


hang in there lady! sounds like no fun at your house. hope they feel better speedy fast!