Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday

I've been sick but I'm getting better.  I didn't do anything all weekend in hopes of a fast recovery.  I think it worked.  I also pumped myself full of liquids and vitamin C - every hour on the hour.  I did my wet sock treatment that I have over on my side bar and I kid you not, if you do it for three nights straight you will have kicked your cold in it's you-know-what.  It works.  I'm a fan.  Should I make it a FB page? (wink)

I also realized that I need some type of organized job chart at home.  My kids are more than old enough to help around the house.  The main problem is that there isn't enough time in the day for school, homework, chores, practice and play.  Oh they have daily chores but it's not enough.  There needs to be a daily schedule set up.  I'm on the hunt for something good.  If you have any ideas let me know.


I've had a sick and stressful week.  I had high hopes of cleaning out drawers and cupboards to make me feel better but there hasn't been enough time.  No bags have been filled on my 40 bag challenge.  Drats!  But I'm not giving up.  There's always tomorrow.  And I'm hoping it will be a good one.


Sorry - this was a little depressing.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You should make a fb page! I'd be a fan. :)
I am SO with you on the chores dilemma. When do they have time to do as much as I would like them to do?! Even just doing a dishes chore after dinner is sometimes too much for them to squeeze in to their school days.