Friday, May 21, 2010

I Think We're In Trouble.........

This is what I found on Miss Amberly's desk this week. 
I had nothing to do with the set up.
I saw it and ran for my camera. 

It's a list of phone numbers of some friends at school. 
(phone numbers hidden for privacy reasons)
My little sweetie loves to talk on the phone.
Loves is an understatement.
She has at least 20 phone numbers of her closest family and friends memorized.
She's 6 - S-I-X - six years old!!!!
We are in major trouble over here.

How do I know this you ask?
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret.................
I too was in love with talking on the phone.
When I was a teenager I talked on the phone so much that my parents had to get me my own
PHONE LINE!!!
To this day I still love talking on the phone.
Mindy and I get most of our cleaning done in the mornings while we are talking to eachother on the phone.
Yep, we're in trouble over here because if she is talking on the phone........
then how can I??????
Sigh.

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Good luck with that cutie!

Lisa said...

Cara this is so funny! Also your vacation sounded wonderful. Tell Tom congrats from me!

Anny said...

Darling. I have one of those at my house.