Wednesday, May 19, 2010



I've been thinking a lot about my blog lately.
What kind of blog do I have?
Do I need to have a theme to my blog?
I love looking at house blogs, how-to blogs, decorating blogs, food blogs and mommy blogs.
Lets face it, I love reading blogs.  I think I have mentioned this many a time.
So what kind of blog do I have?

I've decided that it doesn't matter what 'kind' of blog I have.  This blog is for me and my family.  It's for me to keep a record of what's going on around here in our day-to-day lives.  This is the whole reason I started blogging.  This is the first time I have actually kept a journal and liked doing it! And do you know what?  I have been blogging for four years and loving it!  I've also decided that I'm going to write long posts and short posts and posts with pictures and posts with no pictures.  Hopefully my pictures will be pretty but if they aren't well, that's life right?  I'm going to write about sad things, happy things, stressful things and I'm even going to vent my feelings on here cause that's they way life goes.    

So, this blog will have a theme:
It will be a mommy blog, a food blog, a decorating blog, a how-to-blog and a house blog.  Those are all the things I love and they are going to be put right here on this blog.

Yippee!

Don't you love it when you figure something out that has been bothering you?
I sure do and this has been one of the them.
I feel so much better♥

I love this quote it's perfect or me today:
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.  ~William Wordsworth

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That was exactly my decision too...forget all the "rules"!

uniquelynat said...

that is the BEST quote! and i agree with you 100%!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that's how i blog. people can take it or leave it, it is what it is.

so glad you feel good about it now too. ;)