Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One More Day........

Until schools out for the summer!

Today was another crazy day.  I had high hopes of getting my teacher gift ideas posted but it's not going to happen.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully most of my blog readers have another week or more of school left.  I'll post ideas and pictures tomorrow.  For now here's a link to a cute blog that featured me and has tons of Teacher Gift Ideas:
It's A Girl Thing
A Very Blessed Nest
Mary The Kay The Blog
and here's some free Graduation Gift Tags:
Restorative Living


Check back this week and I will post my:
Teacher gift ideas/projects
Disneyland Secret Tips and Tricks
How To Make Liquid Laundry Soap for $.03 - yes three CENTS a load which = $13 for a whole year!!!
and possibly.....Disneyland pictures which I'm sure you are holding your breath for!

Another crazy day, another late night....I'm off to bed.
Night
xoxo

2 comments:

Christi said...

I'm really anxious to make my own laundry soap!

Restorative Living said...

Thank you for linking to my graduation tags! So sweet of you!