Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Semi-Pretty Feet

      
I made some bows for Amberly's flip-flops.  
Our fabulous ribbon store has the blingy buckles and ribbon in every possible color. 
I made brown and white polka-dot bows for brown flip-flops,
Green and white polka-dot with green flip-flops and these.
I have some red and white ribbon that matches Amberly's new swim suit 
and will have to go back for more buckles.
FYI - if you make these don't use the round diamond buckles.  
They break way too easily.  
They aren't soldered together as well and they break after one use.
Believe me, I learned the hard way....twice!
And, hot glue doesn't cut it - you have to use E-6000 glue.
Now....if I could just keep these flip-flops on Amberly's feet
her poor toenails would stay pretty!

1 comment:

Anny said...

So cute. Brynn still wears the cute flops I made with you. I wish I lived closer!