Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

These are my Top 10 Favorite House/ Craft Blogs at the moment.  
I have given up buying magazines because blogs give me so much more without all the dumb ads. 
I don't know about you but I get in blogging kicks.  
I go for days just looking at house blogs, then food blogs, then family blogs.  
is that weird?  


1) rhonna designs

2) sawdust and paper scraps - darling playhouse idea!

3) a country farmhouse 

4) blue print bliss

5) things that inspire

6) camilla at home

7) vintage home and garden

8) absolutely beautiful things

9) it's the little things that make a house a home

10) Heather Bullard

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Those look like great blogs. I haven't had much time to blog surf, let alone look at my friends blogs. I need to get back to it. Hopefully Summer? :)