Monday, July 26, 2010

Sprucing Up....

I'm nesting.......except I'm not prego.
OK let's rename it.......
I'm sprucing up around here.
How does that sound?
Better?  Yep...better!

I'm finishing little projects that have needed to be done f-o-r-e-v-e-r.
I'm starting new projects and (ghast) - finishing them the very same day!
I can't wait to show you my front door.  I didn't paint it but it looks totaly different and exceptionaly cute!
It's put a smile on my face all day♥

My list still includes:
Re-painting my kitchen chairs (white of course)
Adding frames to the bathroom mirrors. (already in the works)
Hang bathroom chandelier (already have it just need a hook)
Paint girls bathroom. (this might take another few years)
Find curtains for the front room. (I've never had any)
And hmmmm what else?  I'm sure I will come up with more.  I'm having so much fun!

So far all my projects have cost me.......nothing!
Zip!  Zero!  Zilch!
I ♥ that.  It's my favorite.
Use / Re-Use what you have is my favorite motto.
A little re-arrangey....a little paint......and TA-DA!!!

Tomorrow it's Top Ten Tuesday.  What are your Top 10?
Leave a comment and let me know♥

No comments: