Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

I have two children.
You already know that.
In fact they are the main reason I blog.
I brag about them, I write stories about them, 
I photograph them till they run away and hide.
Today I vent about them.
Top 10 Tuesday 
TEN
10 Towels in one day!
Yes....my sweet little monsters used ten towels in one day!
These are what I gathered up from the floors all over the house - all wet BTW
I guess that is a sign of them either having a TON-O-FUN 
or wanting to drive their mother to drink.
(I kid - I would only go and get a Diet DP)

2 comments:

Mardi said...

I hear ya loud and clear! Sometimes it is hard to see the "blessing" of having children when they do things that drive us crazy. Especially when they are old enough to know better.... See you in couple of weeks.

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny. sigh. i wish i still had a pool fence they are the best for drying summer towels. cute summery pic too. but darn it you had to collect and hang all those up.

little stinkers.