Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Minds

Yesterday I woke up with a cold.  Pressure in my head, sneezing, running nose, achy, tired, grouchy.  (I'm sure you wanted to know all that - sorry)  Today wasn't much better.  It didn't help that we had a cute 6 1/2 year old wedged between us all night. (she was sad so she came in with us to feel better....which made me sad because I dislike sharing my bed)  While I was getting my fill of eye-candy on tumbler I came across this:


It reads:
"Most folks are as HAPPY as they make up their MINDS to be."


And I have to admit...it made me feel instantly happy.  
The colors, the words and good ol' Abe sure made me feel cheery inside.  
So for the rest of the day, sick or not I'm going to be happy.
Even if it kills me

picture courtesy of: create.find.admire

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love it! I think I'm going to add that to the list of things to put up on my walls. (That doesn't neccessarily mean it will ever happen. I have a very long list of good intentions!)

Crazymamaof6 said...

yup love it. i try. sometimes it works. and sometimes i don't try hard enough. thanks for sharing. love this image. it's a keeper.