Thursday, October 28, 2010

family - oct

my friend ashley started taking self portraits of her family every sunday.  i used to take pictures of my girls every 1st sunday but that was years ago...sad but true.  my new goal is to take a family self portrait at least one sunday a month.  hopefully i will get better as the months go buy.  this one is hilarious and i was so afraid that my camera would fall off the car it was perched on (and i say perched lightly).

here's a few things i do love about this picture:
cassidy's smiling face - she's wearing high heels for the very 1st time in a public place, all the green in my yard, tom our best daddy ever, and miss amberly who always packs a church bag filled with treasures and a baggie of bread to snack on.

also...i'm hooked on this site that i leave playing in the background while i work on the computer.  i bought the cd it's so good!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! You all look SO nice.

onehm said...

LOVE IT!!
I'm so glad I inspired you!!

onehm said...

PS- this music is wonderful!
Thanks for sharing!

Becca said...

That is a great idea. I might have to do that the rest of the year as part of my picture a day. Your family looks beautiful.

Crazymamaof6 said...

love the pic. love the explanation. she looks fab in heels. Liberty packs a bag too.
last week she had a baggie of cookies, a baggie of homemade fudge, a water bottle and a can of grape soda. so rad. she shared fudge with me.

Allyson said...

Beautiful Family! I love it!