Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Flu has Hit Hard Over Here


We have been so sick over here.  Seriously I can't remember the last time every.single.one.of.us was sick at the same time. OK I can remember.  Cassidy was 18 months old and Tom and I were so sick we couldn't even take care of her and had to farm her out to my SIL.  Oh and then there was the time when I had had my hip replaced and had been home from the hospital for 2 days (needing major help) and Tom broke his ankle.  We were both on crutches and pathetic and helpless and Cassidy who was 3 had to take care of us.  Sad-yes, funny no - but now it is looking back!

Cassidy came down with the flu (the barf-o-rama kind) Monday.  I got it on Tuesday and Tom got it today.  In fact Tom was supposed to be on a plane at 6:30 this morning to CO and had to cancel with no refund.  You know it's bad when he didn't even care about losing the money and just wanted to stay in bed.  Miss Amberly says her tummy hurts but hasn't thrown up yet so we will see.  She's the healthy one in this family and NEVER gets sick (knock on wood).  

I still have my Halloween stuff up and it's killing me but I have no desire to get out of bed.  This blog post is the longest I've been out of bed in two days and I think it's time for me to go back.  Cassidy went to school today but is still a little weak and tired.  Hopefully that means I'll be better by tomorrow.  Crossing fingers and praying for wellness.

p.s. that soup looks so good I just wish I could eat some of it without getting sick.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That's the absolute worst! I hope you all feel better asap!