Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lightbulb Moment


I'm learning to be O.K. with this.  
I want to do it all...photography, sewing, baking, cooking, having a perfectly decorated house, 
obedient children and crafting for every holiday.  
I am not June Cleaver and I'm OK.

I can do a lot of amazing things
(my newest favorite is squats)
and I do have my beautiful family so let's be honest here......
I can not do it all  but I can work hard to get things that matter done.

I just need to keep reminding myself 
so I don't go into a funk♥

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

love love this post. so true and I need daily reminders too! it is easy to get sucked into thinking we need to do it all... but there is no way and that is not what it's all about anyway!
(great job on the squats!)

crystal said...

If you can do squats, who the freak cares if you craft?

Squats are much more useful.

(great post)