Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deep Breath In and.....Let It Out.........

That's how I feel right now.  
Why?
Because I have finally gotten my head above water.
I told you this was "Hell Month"

Here's an update with a full detailed post and pictures coming.  

Amberly's birthday party - done
Cassidy's birthday party - done
16 year anniversary - done - but a make-up date still needed
Ward Christmas party - done - and it was more than fabulous!
Cassidy's birthday - not as fabulous as the ward party but we made up for it.
Amberly's birthday - done
Christmas tree decorated - done
Christmas cards made and ordered - done!


I now have been married 16 wonderful years and I have a 12 year old and a 7 year old.  Where does the time go?  I miss my babies but I sure do love my girls no matter how old they get.  Miss Abbs and I decorated the tree tonight while Tom and Cass were at YM/YW (at church).  The front room looks so pretty and I finally have the tree in the front window.  It's never worked out before to have it there and I have to admit.....it's found it's home and it's perfect.  I have a gazillion presents under the tree which makes us look like we are having one amazing Christmas but alas....they are all just props from the Ward Christmas Party.  It still makes me happy to look at them.  Is that bad?  Does that say something about myself? hmmmmm...
The front room is decorated, the floors are vacuumed, the kitchen is clean, the laundry has been started, and I'm pretty sure that I am going to sleep good tonight!
Tomorrow I promised myself to start enjoying the season and by-gum I am going to start having fun!
Night♥

1 comment:

Crustacean Queen said...

Great job! Sit back and enjoy...sounds like you've earned it!