Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

I'm obsessed with this tea. Candy Cane Lane...it's not just peppermint tea it also has vanilla and cinnamon and it is heavenly.  Best tea ever!  I need to go back to Sprouts and buy them out or I will be one sad Mama when I run out and can't get it anymore.  It's the perfect thing to put me in a festive mood (and boy do I need all the help I can get)

This weekend I started to feel the pressure of the next couple of weeks.  Want to hear what I have going on?  It's not for the faint at heart:

Piano recital, family pictures, ward service project, Cassidy's birthday party, editing family pictures (for a friend) 2nd grade school musical, ward dinner party with Santa (that I'm in charge of) decorate for Christmas, ugly sweater party, 16th wedding anniversary, work, shopping, make neighbor/friend gifts.....OK I just can't go on.  I'm getting depressed.

The good news is that I'm feeling great so I can get this all done.  I do it every year and I can do it again.  I need to focus on one day at a time and plow through this holiday season with a happy heart and a positive attitude.  It can be done!

For now, I'm off to drink my tea and make a shopping list of what I need to feed dinner to 300 people.
Adios♥

No comments: