Monday, January 17, 2011

I saw this quote today and just had to share.

That got me thinking........"am I classy and fabulous?" 
I think not.
Then I thought....."what makes a person classy and fabulous?"
Then I saw this quote from Audrey Hepburn (love her)

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.  The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.  For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

OK, I'm going to add "become classy and fabulous" to my 40 before 40 list.  I have my 2011 song, my 2011 word (almost), my 2011 list and now I have my 2011 quote.  

I'm on a roll here peeps and I'm loving 2011 more than you can ever know!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Think of another goal... you already have this one down! It's true!