Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Not Martha

So yesterday was cold and rainy.  Perfect day for some soup and french bread.  I found a easy recipe and thought I would make both.  The soup was DE-LISH!  Right out of my Cooking Light Mag with a few little changes and I do have to say everyone loved it.  Here's the recipe if you need something yummy for your tummy tonight for dinner.  Cooking Light Pasta Fagioli Soup

The french bread on the other hand.....well you can see for your self.  Not exactly what I was hoping for.  In fact I got the compliment from DH - " it would make a great sword! Hi-Ya!"

I guess I'm not as Martha as I thought I was.  Maybe I'll try this again...maybe not.

questions:
what's your favorite thing to make?
are you good at making bread?
what did you have for dinner last night?

No comments: