Things I Love Right Now
10) Cassidy's clean and organized room. Man was it a pit. Now it's functional, clean, everything has a place and we hung curtains. Curtains sure make a difference!
9) EmergenC - Orange flavor and Pink Lemonade. Trying to kick my cold in it's ***
8) Cracked wheat sourdough bread from Sprouts. It makes the yummiest toast!
7) I started walking again with my neighbor and boy did I miss it!
6) Abby's reading to me at night. She is so good and loves it so much!
5) Fat Booth - it makes me laugh so hard I cry every..single..time..!
4) Having piano music played in my home. It brings such a comforting spirit each and every time.
3) The weather we are having. Are you kidding me? It's Jan and we are in the mid 70's!! This is why I live here. Perfect winter weather.
2) The narcissus bulbs we planted on Sunday. They are in a pot in my kitchen window and I watch their progress each day. I can't wait for them to bloom!
1) My Dutch door. Yes, I am truly, deeply, madly in love with it. It makes me giddy to look at it. I'm a nut!