Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

Things I Love Right Now

10)  Cassidy's clean and organized room.  Man was it a pit.  Now it's functional, clean, everything has a place and we hung curtains.  Curtains sure make a difference!
9)    EmergenC - Orange flavor and Pink Lemonade.  Trying to kick my cold in it's ***
8)    Cracked wheat sourdough bread from Sprouts.  It makes the yummiest toast!
7)    I started walking again with my neighbor and boy did I miss it!
6)    Abby's reading to me at night.  She is so good and loves it so much!
5)    Fat Booth - it makes me laugh so hard I cry every..single..time..!
4)    Having piano music played in my home.  It brings such a comforting spirit each and every time.
3)    The weather we are having.  Are you kidding me?  It's Jan and we are in the mid 70's!!  This is why I live here.  Perfect winter weather.
2)    The narcissus bulbs we planted on Sunday.  They are in a pot in my kitchen window and I watch their progress each day.  I can't wait for them to bloom!
1)    My Dutch door.  Yes, I am truly, deeply, madly in love with it.  It makes me giddy to look at it.  I'm a nut!

1 comment:

thefarmprincess said...

I just checked out your Dutch door. WOW!! You guys did an amazing job. I can see why you get all giddy!!

I honored you with a Stylish Blogger Award on my blog!!

http://thefarmprincess.blogspot.com/