Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick & Love Week


It's Monday and I've been in bed sick since Friday night.  I can't remember the last time I was this sick besides having a surgery of some sort.  I haven't wanted to move.  It's dreadful.  Hopefully today will be the day I kick this flu/cold to the curb!

I mean seriously.....it's the week of Valentine's Day.  Ok it's a week away but it's Love Week and I'm not feeling any love at the moment except for cold medicine and my nice warm cozy bed. I.have.got.to.get.better!

Last year my friend Anny did Love Week on her blog - listing things she loves each day.  I did it too and it was fun, uplifting and made me very grateful for all that I have in the name of love.

So this week I'm going to do it again.  Anyone with me?  You are welcome to join in the fun.  Let me know if you do so I can come read and comment♥  Here's what I loved last year on Love Week

See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Trulymegs said...

What a fun idea! I may have to join in next year!
Hope you start feeling betteer soon!