Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm So Lame

I wanted to go to this:

When I looked there were 11 spots left.  
I could have totally signed up but I was too chicken. 
I mean it's right.here.in.my.backyard!
How fun would have been to go to dinner with all my favorite bloggers that I admire and read all about. 
I'm sure I would have learned a ton, had a blast, and yet.......I didn't sign up.
I convinced myself to just be brave and DO IT!
Now there aren't anymore spots left and I'm so dissapointed in myself! 
This was supposed to be my year where I was brave,
did things out of my element,
stepped out of my safe box
and I blew it!  

I'll go wallow in my sorrow now. 
Sniff

2 comments:

Erin said...

Blast that looked like fun. If it ever happens again I'll go with you!

AZ Smurfette said...

AWE :( I wanted to go to this too! And was too chicken! ha!