Saturday, March 5, 2011

To Do:

One of the things on my 40 before 40 list is take my blog and turn it into a book. 
I've been meaning to for years....5 to be exact and this year I am going to do it.
I read this blog ( really quite lucky) which is darling BTW - and she just motivated me to make mine THIS month!  Yep, I'm going to work really hard and try to get at least the first year done. 


Is that not inspiration?  It is for me!  Go to her blog and see her beautiful pictures of her blog...in..a..book!

questions:
have you made a blog book?
what's your favorite blog-book company?
would you do it all in photoshop or use the given template?

2 comments:

crystal b. said...

Oh definitely Blurb -- which you should be able to find on Blogger somewhere. Love it. I think they have the best options as far as hard bound vs. soft cover . . . and they have great page layouts.

It's super fun to make, but it takes forever loading all your pictures and making sure that everything looks right. FYI, you have to change the format of your photos if you have them reduced for web pages. Do that before you slurp them all into your book. It's the worst part. The lesson I learned is to save two copies of all photos -- one for the book, and one that is reduced for view on the web.

Have fun. Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

Kristi said...

All my siblings make one together every year for my parents' Christmas present - they LOVE it! I haven yet to do my own, it's been on my list for forever like you. Now I think someday I'll do it with the 'old' blog for Max.