I am now on bag 11 of my 40 bags in 40 days. I wonder how many days I have left? When does Lent end? Easter day, the day before Easter? I'll have to find that out. The problem is my house doesn't feel lighter yet. I like to have emptiness and things aren't empty around here. I may have to go through the house twice before I'm done. I'm better with getting rid of a little at a time vs. purging everything in site. I usually have regrets when I purge too much all at once.
I did clean out my favorite armoire the other day, cleaned that whole thing out! It was cram packed with quilts from my Mother, wrapping paper, gift bags, presents, decor stuff. I cleaned that puppy out and put it out on the back porch to hold the pool stuff, garden stuff and pool towels! It's perfect out there.
I didn't however upload my spring break pictures so I could do my blog catch-up. Maybe tomorrow? Tonight I have Amberly's piano lessons, Cassidy's vollyball game and I still don't know what I'm making for dinner. Oh well, at least my house is clean♥
Top 10 Tuesday
Things I got rid of today:
1) Lame books we don't need or read
2) lots of clothes that are too small (the girls)
3) garbage out of Amberly's desk drawer (it was filled with useless junk)
4) old kitchen utensils I don't use
5) a whole basket of socks that don't have a match
6) a dead potato
7) a junk drawer filled with pens and pencils that either don't have ink, don't have erasers, or are ugly. Yes, I said ugly.
8) a big brown spider I killed with my shoe - second one this week. I'm calling the bug guy tomorrow!
9) 2 shreck figures, a barbie with no head and about 30 useless little trinkets that drive me bonkers when I find them in every nook and cranny of this house.
10) a whole pile of papers went into the recycle bin from the desk in the office. How that desk gets so filled with stuff I will never know....I'm not getting much computer time lately so I can't claim any of that mess♥
Happy Tuesday to ya!