Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

My Top 10 Favorite Foods I Am Planning On Giving Up To Get Ready For Summer

1.  cupcakes
2.  apple pie (that's sitting on my counter)
3.  girl scout cookies
4.  sourdough toast with butter (maybe not give up, just cut back?)
5.  cheez-its
6.  waffles with whipped cream and strawberries (our Sunday tradition)
7.  pizza
8.  eating after 8pm
9.  homemade muffins
10. sugar in general during the week. 

Are you ready for my new saying?

Summer's Coming
Here's My Plan
Get Tan!

Cause you know.......fat looks much better if it's tan!  
Ha!

3 comments:

crystal b. said...

We are the same!!!!! My motto is "Fat looks much better if it's tan!!" And Mr. Darcy . . . . come on!!!! We should be neighbors. Love your blog, and your photos!!!!

And you will be happy to know that I found a coffee table today and didn't even waffle as I made the purchase. Whew!

crystal b. said...

We are the same!!!!! My motto is "Fat looks much better if it's tan!!" And Mr. Darcy . . . . come on!!!! We should be neighbors. Love your blog, and your photos!!!!

And you will be happy to know that I found a coffee table today and didn't even waffle as I made the purchase. Whew!

julie - eab designs said...

Loved this post because I would have a hard time giving up the toast, cheez-its, pizza and muffins! I told my husband I feel like I've been eating to keep warm this winter. Thank goodness it's almost spring.