Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Yesterday I was spoiled rotten on Mothers Day.  
It was a perfect day.  
Wanna know what I did?

Breakfast in bed followed by
homemade cards, gifts and
a gift card to Old Navy for something summery.
Then I snuck in a little nap before church and
after church a took another nap!  
I told you I was spoiled rotten.
I then declared that I was staying in bed all day,
so the family made me a yummy dinner and 
a pink cake for their favorite Mom - me!
The best part is they cleaned up afterward and
showered me with love.
Yes, I feel special, I am lucky, blessed am I.


I did miss my Mom. 
The sadness is fading but the memories are still vivid and that's what counts.
She knows I love her and I know she loves me.
xoxo Mom love your darling daughter.

1 comment:

classic • casual • home said...

Lucky you. I had a happy one too.