Thursday, May 12, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

The Top 10 Things I Need To Work On

1)  Being patient.  Normally I am a very patient, calm person.  However...when my life feels out of control and unorganized I lose that patience very quickly. 
2)  Making the end of the day as pleasant as the beginning.  I have been so tired lately that by 7-8pm I'm done.  I don't want to read bedtime stories, help get things ready for the next day, do dishes, clean up after dinner and so on.  I need to somehow make it until 9pm and then be done so my family doesn't start to hate me.
3)  I need to start checking off my 40 before 40 list.  The time is a ticking and I still have a lot to do!
4)  I need more hours in the day.  With summer coming (I am soooo ready!) I need to get this house & my life in order so we can have some fun around here!
5)  Checking the mailbox daily.  I am the worst at this.  Lets just say that I'm lucky if I check it once a week.  That goes for my voice mail too.
6)  Bring my camera back out.  I have not been taking picture lately (like in months!) and I am missing all the little things in life.  I love documenting our little life in pictures and this blog.  I'm not doing very well in either area.
7)  Spending time with each of my kids.  This summer I am planning on having a Mommy / Daughter date with each of the girls once a week.  It's been too long and I can tell they need me.
8)  My pantry needs HELP!  I have let it go and it's not pretty.  Tomorrow is the day if I don't get it done today.
9)  Eating better.  This week I decided to not eat any sugar.  So far I've done pretty good.  I can always tell a difference in my arthritis if I have been eating too much sugar.  It makes me hurt and how want's to hurt?  Right?!
10) Get this office in ship-shape.  It's a mess and has been for far too long.  I got our main computer back yesterday and I'm excited to get things up and running again.  I see blog books and my 12 on the 12th posts caught up!

1 comment:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I like your list.. In fact I think more than half of your list has been on my own mind!! I am so looking forward to summer!