Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kids in a Candy Store

 The other day we went on a little summer field trip to 


 Holy Moly this place is BIG!

 Cass and Abby were in sugar heaven!

 There were isles and isles and rows and rows floor to ceiling 
filled with every kind of candy you can imagine!
It was unbelievable!
Abby, Mom and Cassidy
 
Oh good a picture with Cass in it.  
Every time I went to take a picture of her 
she would run down a different isle.  
It is now my life goal to try and get her in every picture (LOL)
What a fun Saturday thing to do!  
Thanks Michelle and Chelsa for going with us♥

2 comments:

AZ Smurfette said...

yum yum yum yum. mmm, candy!

Mardi said...

Thanks for the great idea. I think I will take the girls there this week. They will just die!!! Probably literally because I don't let them eat lots of candy. What a great adventure.