Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back To School Enrighment Flyer


I made this flyer for our upcoming Relief Society "Back to School" Enrichment night for church. I'm sure there are many out there that can whip up a darling digi-scrap flyer much better than I and that's not the reason for posting.  I love it when I find cute ideas out there on the web and I always feel like I don't contribute my share.  So....today I thought I would post this so that if anyone needs an idea like this they can borrow from me.  ( like I have borrowed from so many!)

more ideas and where the poem came from here

2 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute! I'll have to keep this in mind for next year. What are you doing for your classes?

Sarah said...

I am jealous...of the flier, but also that you offer this through your church. That is SO cool!