1. How do you get your pictures from your phone onto your blog? There are several ways. a) I have an LG Ally Droid phone. I also have the Blogger app on my phone which makes posting super simple. I just go on my blogger app, hit the picture button and pick which pictures I want to post. Then I write a little blurb and hit publish. It's just like the real blogger except right on my phone for on the go moments. b) The second way is you can email them to yourself and then use your main computer to save them to your picture file then post as normal. c) You can plug your phone into your computer and download your pictures into your picture folders then blog away.
2. Life Rearranged who started InstaFriday uses the Instagr.am app for her iphone. I don't have an iphone I have a droid so I use the Retro Camera App which is free and super fun. Here's what Retro says about thier app:
"Take delicious old-school pics your friends will drool over. 5 cameras, 5 sets of vintage vignetting, film scratch, black and white & cross processing effects for that off-the-hip analog look. Inspired by the Lomo, Holga, Polaroid, Diana, the toy cameras & Hipstamatic."
I also use the regular camera on my phone if I forget to hit the retro camera button.
3. For the pictures below I used the collage button on Picasa which is a free download for my computer and is super simple to use. I highly recommend it even if you have Photoshop.
Here are three sets of pictures I took this week with my phone. Enjoy♥
2. I am not a dog person. I am a cat person. Yet somehow I have become the dog-sitter of choice for friends and family. We seem to have a dog over here all the time. I don't think my cat is liking it very much.
3. Abby started up gymnastics after a summer break and had to pose with her medals. Love her toothless smile!
4. Today we went shopping with Mindy, Monica and all the kids.......five out of eight are big boys who got bored about 25 min. in. Can you tell by Kades hat at the shoe store? (wink)
Took the kids to Bahama Bucks for the best shaved ice in town.
At Bunko I had some of the girls pose for me to show the different camera options I have with the Retro Camera app on my phone. Thanks girlies for the fun night and the cute pics!
(can you guess which picture is me?)
I'm linking up HERE go check out the other fun Instapics!